CiteScore: 1.60 ℹ
Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.774 ℹ
SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 0.531
Current Therapeutic Research (CTR) is a Gold Open Access, PubMed/Medline indexed, online-only journal. CTR focuses on the rapid publication of peer-reviewed original reports of all aspects of therapeutics, including papers presenting unexpected and/or negative results.
We also encourage the submission of manuscripts presenting preclinical and very preliminary research that may stimulate further investigation of potentially relevant findings, as well as in-depth review articles on specific therapies or disease states, and applied health delivery or pharmacoeconomics.
CTR encourages and supports the submission of manuscripts describing:
• Interventions designed to understand or improve human health, disease treatment or disease prevention;
• Studies that focus on problems that are uncommon in resource-rich countries;
• Research that is "under-published" because of limited access to monetary resources such as English language support and Open Access fees (CTR offers deeply discounted English language editing);
• Republication of articles previously published in non-English journals (eg, evidence-based guidelines) which could be useful if translated into English;
• Preclinical and clinical product development studies that are not pursued for further investigation based upon early phase results.